Dear HughesNet Distributors and Territory Managers,
The below communication announcing the new Retailer Compensation System will be sent to all Retailers tomorrow morning. A second communication will be sent in early July requesting information from them to set up their payment account.
Dear HughesNet® Retailer,
In our ongoing effort to empower our Retailers to make their businesses a success, we are pleased to announce a new Retailer Compensation System which we will begin to roll out in Q4 of this year.
With the new system, the power to manage compensation records will be in your hands. Some of the tools include:
- Ability to retrieve and download your own payment files
- Aggregated payment file vs. multiple payment files
- Compensation Performance Tracking
- Access to historical data
- Payment file format by compensation component types
- Ability to search by component
- Ability to reconcile unresolved payments
- Ability to initiate and track disputes
Stay tuned! In the coming weeks, and throughout our transition period, we will be in touch with additional information on roll-out schedules and training tools. We also will need information from you to set up your payment account. Please make sure to reply to that email with the information requested.
We are here to support you during each phase of the transition. In the interim, if you have any questions, please contact the Sales Operations team.
Hughes Channel Support